Links to recent, selected media outreach resources to learn more about violence & abuse, healthy relationships, and other couple and family counseling issues can be found below.
- Interviewed for the Last First Date podcast on the topic of "Healing from Emotional Abuse." November 28, 2023.
- Interviewed for the Life Management Science Labs podcast, “All Together: The Family Science Insights Podcast.” The topic of the interview was “Ways to heal after emotional abuse in a domestic relationship.” February 3, 2023.
- Murray, C. E., & Johnson, C. H. (April 2020). Op-Ed: Increased risk for domestic violence: An unintended side effect of social distancing. Greensboro News & Record.
- Murray, C. E., & Johnson, C. H. (June 2017). Op-Ed: Men must commit to eradicating domestic violence. Greensboro News & Record.
- Murray, C. E. (2017, February 2017). Op-Ed: Healthy Relationships Matter. Greensboro News & Record.
- Murray, C.E. (2016, May 1). Op-Ed: The importance of abuse survivors’ stories. Greensboro News & Record.
- Interviewed for UNCG News Story, “The love mindset: Healthy and happy relationships.” February 13, 2023. https://www.uncg.edu/the-love-mindset-healthy-and-happy-relationships.
- Interviewed for Woman’s World Magazine story, “6 expert tips for dealing with toxic people in your life.” August 11, 2022. https://www.womansworld.com/posts/relationships/help-me-deal-with-toxic-people.
- Interviewed for USA Today story, “Amber Heard says she’s a victim, but the public made her a villain. Experts say it’s a dangerous moment for domestic violence.” May 10, 2022.
- Interviewed for Fatherly.com story, “How to set up family rules that have a big impact on your kids.” February 18, 2022.
- Interviewed for a story, “Local police departments see an increase in domestic violence incidents due to COVID-19,” with Triad City Beat on April 3, 2020.
- Interviewed for the House Calls segment of the Fox 8 Morning Show on Tuesday, February 11, 2020, for a segment on Healthy Relationships
- Interviewed for a live broadcast story on the Abuse Is Never Okay Campaign and Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Fox8 News at Noon, October 1, 2019.
- Interviewed for a live broadcast story on the Abuse Is Never Okay Campaign and the Purple Tree Lighting. WFMY Good Morning Show, October 1, 2019.
- Interviewed for a story on the Healthy Relationships Initiative’s Summer of (Healthy) Love for the Triad Today television show on ABC45 during the weekend of June 15, 2019.
- Interviewed for WFMY News 2 Good Morning Show for a story, “Cyberbullying decoded,” on April 3, 2018.
- Featured blogger for Triad Moms on Main series in partnership with the Healthy Relationships Initiative. Sample posts include “How to get your teen to talk to you” and “Failing friendships with women.” March 2018 – present.
- Panelist for the Greensboro Police Department’s television program, Building Bridges, for a half-hour show on domestic violence. October 2017.